Monday, November 1, 2010

Witch's Cauldron

Soooooo.... I went to Klamath Falls, OR this past weekend to spend some time with my Best Friend. After a 9 hour drive south... I finally arrived! Yeah! I drove in Rain, Sleet, Snow, Sun, etc... Ugggh!

It was fabulous meeting Beccy's Family! Especially her Mom! Alice LOVES Halloween! She loves Witch's.... but nothing scary! Cool! I took my cake stuff with me, as I planned on making a Jack-O-Lantern cake.... Beccy was telling her Mom about it and that she was going to have to come over and see the finished cake... Her Mom... Loving witch's, told me that if it didn't involve witch's she wasn't interested... She was totally kidding! Well, that just inspired me to seek a new challenge....

Sooooo, the research begin.... Please see the photo's below... I had so much fun making this cake.... It is Chocolate Cake with a "Twinkie - Ding Dong" filling.... It turned out DELICIOUS!!!!

Thank you for looking and please keep the cake orders coming....





















No comments:

Post a Comment