Saturday, November 6, 2010

Barnyard Baby Shower Cake

So... I was asked if I could do a Barnyard Baby Shower cake... by now you all know that my answer is "Sure, I can do that!". My client asked if she should purchase the Fisher Price farm animals.... NO! I can make those out of gumpaste.... Wow, did I have fun!

Please take a look! This was my first square cake.... and it had it's challenges... But how does the mantra go.... What doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger! This is soo true as I actually through a temper tantrum like a 2 year old in the kitchen in front of my 17 year old son... :) Yes! I had a melt down!!! But I think it turned out great!

It is a white cake with chocolate mousse filling and buttercream icing! The animals on the cake are all made of out gumpaste! So much fun! I love working/creating with gumpaste! So far, I thinks it's my favorite medium! :)

Please take a look below... and Remember! CC's Cake Designs: Homemade cake for any occasion, birthdays, anniversaires, weddings, showers, etc... Thanks for the support and keep the cake orders coming!
















1 comment:

  1. O Christa!!! So Stinkin cute - each and every animal has it's own little personality!!!! And I KNOW it tasted good too! YOu are getting so good!

    ReplyDelete