Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kalie's 21st Birthday

So... I was sooo proud of my Under the Sea Creation that I posted it to Facebook, as that's what everybody does these days.....

One of my Best Girlfriends posted a comment on my pics and said she wished there was enough time as she would of had me make her daughter's birthday cake.... Me.... seeing the opportunity to jump on the experience of some more cake... I responded.... "of course there's time..."

I did some Google image searches on cakes and shot a few her way to see what she was thinking in terms of design.... and than me and Youtube.com became friends... I wanted to learn how to make bows from gum paste.... not as hard as I would of thought....

Two days later... Missy's picking up Kailie's cake.... Whoop Whoop! Cake number 2 under my belt!



Let me know what you think....
















The Birthday Girl

1 comment:

  1. Kalie's cake was absolutely beautiful... the pictures don't do it justice... we held off cutting it for 2 days cause it was hard to cut into something so beautiful!! But when we did, it tasted as wonderful as it looked! The cake was beautiful and wonderful. The perfect cake to help me celebrate my daughters 21st birthday. We also got to taste the Sea Cake... it had a hint of mint to it... FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete