Friday, October 22, 2010

The Barbie Cake for Sarah

Well it's 5:45am on Friday, October 22, 2010 and I can't keep the tears from flowing. I am so thankful for what God is doing in my life... I don't understand most of it... but that's His buisness. Not mine!

So I did the Monkey Cake for my nephew last weekend and posted pics on my Facebook page and I later received a text about doing an Over the Hill cake for a gal I went to HS with... "Sure I can do It!" is my response... I than get another text message from a fellow co-worker asking if I could do a Barbie Cake for her daughter.... "Sure I can do it!", again is my response... Not realizing that I already had a cake to do for a friend.... :) I Love the Lord with ALL of my heart!

Thankfully, Angela needs her cake on Friday, Dawn needs her cake on Saturday and Michelle needs her cake on Sunday! Man, this is FUN!

So... I just finished the Barbie Cake for Sarah... Please take a look and let me know what you think....

Thanks for all of your support and the orders for cakes!!! Keep them coming!!! :)












1 comment:

  1. she is beautiful, what a lucky little girl to have a birthday cake like this!

    ReplyDelete